I have tremendous respect for those who protect us and as I like to say "run the wrong way" at danger. So this is my way of saying “thank you” for your service.
Without you, we couldn’t do what WE do in this great country of ours and I realize, too, that it’s not only the service member of your family that makes a sacrifice, it’s your whole family. While mom or dad is away protecting our freedoms, the other spouse is left to deal with the important day to day rigors of life – paying the bills, parent-teacher conferences, getting the kids to dance, soccer or baseball on time, all while holding down a job and praying their loved one is safe in a far away land.
So for that, I say thank you and are proud to be able to help you and your family with your relocation.
We Know What You Need
- Quick turn around on finding a home
- Door to door move, settling in and setting up your new home
- A home that offers better value than renting and better quality than base housing
- Good resale or rental potential
- Ability to feel comfortable leaving family behind if called to duty
The Veterans Affairs (VA) Loan is a benefit that has helped more than 22 million veterans achieve the dream of home ownership since it was created in 1944. To see 2017's numbers and more about VA Loans, click here
What We Offer
- Expertise in the Atlanta housing market
- Partnerships with lenders specializing in VA loans
- Information on schools, recreation, shopping & more
- Daycare, babysitting & pre-school information
- Employment connections if needed
- We are here after the transaction is complete…feel free to call us with any questions anytime